* Always acknowledge those who work hard for the Lord, who care for us and correct us. Hold them in highest regard with love.
* Live in peace with each other, warning those who are disruptive and idle.
* Encourage those who are down and depressed.
* Help the weak.
* Be patient with everyone.
* Always strive to do what is good for others.
* Rejoice always.
* Pray continually.
*Give thanks in all circumstances.
Thank you, dear Father, for this reminder of how we should treat our brothers and sisters in Christ.