Not the church building. The people of the church.
We are the church.
And Paul gives us clear directions in Colossians about how we – as God’s chosen people – will act when we let the Spirit of Christ live out loud in our lives.
God’s chosen people –
– are clothed in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
– bear with each other, forgiving each other as our Father has forgiven us.
– love one another in a way that provides perfect unity.
– let the peace of Christ rule in our hearts.
– wisely let the message of Christ inhabit our minds, our teaching and our praise.
We live a life defined by gratitude, giving thanks to our Father God.
So be it – Amen.